View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Good morning glory

this is a lovely morning glory at lucy,s .I use to grow them and they never got this big.I love this color blue wish I was able to find a light summer shirt this color.Iam not useally a morning person.but when I do drag my big butt out of bed. the lord has always blessed me with alot of little treasures to see.this is only one of millions in my life.it pays to raise up early.you get to see great things.mark 16;1-16.the early bird gets the best worms too.God bless you this morning and all day long with treasures to brighten your day and put a joy in your heart.take time to smell the flowers and kiss your kids and hug them.you have them in your house only a short time.husbands kiss your wives.they say that husbands who kiss their wives in the morning before they go to work and tell them they love them have less of a chance of having a a heart attack. as those who dont.if she is a old bat kiss her lightly.so she dont know ha ha.wives tell your husband you love him before he leaves in the morning.he just may like to come home earlyer at night.suger gets more benifits if ya get my drift girls.loooooove those benifits. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I have smelled every flower in my garden, watched and listened to every bird that visited my yard, kissed my children everyday, I lay my head on my pillow at night and feel content, what God has given me is just enough. Long ago the hub took your advice on kiss your wife everyday very seldom has he forgotten, the few times he did he said he did not have a good day. So there is some truth to it. I think when you slow down and take the time for the little things, the trials in your life seem much easier to handle..

5:58 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

the best things in life are free.the sunrise on a lovely day.the smile of your new baby.the touch of a loved ones hand to give comfort.the kiss to say I love you.the hug when your feeling bad.the voice of God saying I love you come home.these are only a few of billions upon billions.do you have any to add?if so please do anyone.leann

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home