View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

you cant capture time

today was anna,s birthday so I figure I would put her lovely face on my blog.boy kids grow up too darn fast.where has the time gone.seems just yestuday she was playing with her sister with their dolls.now they are both married women with kids of their own.I blinked and they grow up.you cant capture time.but you can capture memories.thank God I have a endless supply of them.and now I have my grandkids to watch grow up.I will be darn sure not to blink now.anna and lucy are the treasures God gave me to help me get through the hard times in my life.they are my life.Iam very glad they have their kids to help them.familys may not be perfect none are.but when you need them they come running.I have alot of family.but those I can count on are my mom,lucy,anna,kruze,hubby,TJ,EM,Jake,and little sar.they are my family no one could have been more faithful to me,only Jesus .anna I wish you blue skys and sunshine to grow your garden.birds to sing to you.hummers to visit your feeders.and all that blesses you and cheers your heart and lifts your spirit.I love you very much more then Iam able to express in actions or words.mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Thanks mom, your such a sweetheart! It was a nice day even if I couldn't be with everyone I love..

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home