View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, July 03, 2006

Lord I need some help

Lord today I felt like getting rid of this computer all together.there have been some glitches and its almost stressed me to the breaking point.and its hard to tell those I was dealing with that there is some thing wronge because I didnt have this much problems with it before.was able to set down and get my stuff with no problem.but sence the net was hooked up its not doing what it did before.so you were the one who made it so I could get it though my son in law.so I need you to work this out.it says when a woman has no husband that you are her husband(Isaiah 54;4,5,6,7,8)so honey the dumb computer is acting up would your please fix it dear.thank you.well some one I love dearly said my blog posts are too long so for all you (I hate to read people out there) I am making this short.leann

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, you know you and Lucy have such a gift to write. Just thought I would make a little suggestion that someone had made to me when I first started my blog. It's your blog to do with as you wish. You know I love it.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

your forgiven.Im sorry to. life aint easy and its hard to know what will and wont touch people.I have to do what I feel in my heart.and its just to bad I aint a woman of few words.my hub just was in trouble for not talking when he was here yet.guess I had to make up for the lack of conversation.my mouth does have a way of running like a whippoorwills back side in a wind storm.maybe that is where the grandkids get it from?hay we are all unique.so get busy on your blog.you know I still need to get on your blog.love you.mamaleann

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home