View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, September 22, 2006


the colors are coming in and the fall is coming n fast.as we drove along it was clear that the colors had come in fast in only oe day.the trees along the drive back were so pretty.I tryed to get them but the camera just didn,t do them justice.but this pic was on one of our trips to the lake near us.the sky was getting so lovely with the storm clouds moving in and the sun hit this little tree and he was in all his glory.so I just had to smap this shot. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

I love it when the fall comes, and your right pictures cannot do all the colors justice, very nice photo of the sun in the trees and the storm clouds in the background, cool

7:59 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for your comment on my blog.Ill call you clouds.its always nice to have new people.I love o take fall pic,s its the best time of the year.God bless you and your family.

6:17 AM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

I finally got to read your message, thank you so much, I have broughtJesus into my life but at times I feel so helpless as wekk as faithless, The spells come from ahead injury I had in 1998, and I was diagnosed as bi-polar in 2000, but not before I lost everything incliding my wife and family, I prayed then for the first time in many years as I was so very close to suicide, so close in fact the rope was already tight, and the lord sent someone to save me, I have worked out a lot of details in my life, including getting my wife and children back, through prayer and daily medication, the name cheated are the clouds comes from that experience, from a poem I wrote when I felt better just so I will not forget, cheated are the clouds which called my name..... I have struggled hard with the brain issues as i can no longer drive, and the getting lost spells happen almost every day, but I have come a long way, you have made me realize that my faith can be stonger as what you said really sank deep into my heart, you brought tears to my eyes as I read it, I have asked for forgiveness but now I need to learn how to trust him more and learn how to live for him on a daily basis, this has been a real problem for me, my friend somewhere over the rainbow has been a real inspiration to me over the last six months, as she has a real faith which has been an example for me, My depression can over take my thinking at times and it is hard to recover from is grasp, I feel it is a set back after it leaves and somehow I am starting all over again, Leann thank you so much for sharing you experience and your love for God, as you are right it was no accident I found your sight, May God bless you and I would love to keep in touch as you are now a real inspiration for me, and perhaps together I can learn to be an inspiration for someone eles someday, Thank you once again for not being shy about your faith, I have been scared for people to find out my belief as to what they will think, this is a big problem for me, my past has been so rocky and it is hard to beleive I could fit into that catgory, the ones who are not afraid to share what they beleive, I will keep you updated on my progress, thank you

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home