View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, September 22, 2006


this is the agates beach where we found some three years ago.we were on the beach for about two hours.it was fun.and the view was worth the time even if it was cold then. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

This place looks amazing, I would lve to be there, thanks for sharing the photos and allowing me to look over your site, very nice

7:19 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for the comment,your wecome.its always nice to get new poeple on my blog.god bless you.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home