View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, September 16, 2006


this is the view to the right as you look north up the river by the locks where the barges go through.we sat and watched the river for a while before we left.it was peacefull so we sat in the car and sweetie read some of the word from Danial as we sat there.there were a few people who came while we were there.but for the most part we had it all to our selves.  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Always loved the bluff, such a pretty place, so glad we got grandma out to see it that last year we went..

9:49 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Neat pic. I'll have to email anna to tell me where it is so I can visit sometime. Nice picture!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks blondie and Annafor the comments.been gone alot so haven,t been on the blog a few days.love you .

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home