View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, September 16, 2006

barney and his friend.and hubby.

at the flower shop where we picked up mom,s roses we met two little guys that were so cute.the yellow onange one is barney he is 4 months old.and his friend is a older cat.forgot his name.they were so sweet.their faces were like gremlins before they turned into those mean nasty things..they were sure looking for love.so hubby and I loved them alittle.but barney wanted more so he was standing up by me to get more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

What little sweeties, and wouldn't it be nice to own a flower shop with two sweet little kitty's as shop tenents.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

I would love to work with flowers and be able to have a kitty.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home