View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, October 08, 2006


this is one of the artists I really like thamos kinkade. his paintings give me peace just looking at them.and the word is a comfort to my soul.and lately I need all the comforting I can get. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I've always liked Thomas Kincade things to, he has such detail.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

hi Anna.thomas can capture glimpses of heaven.wish I could climb into his pictures and stay.every thing is perfect and comforting and lovely.no messes or pain or dumb people to screw up things.I see more and more in the news and around why the Lord resorted to having a flood.wonder what will happen now with all the dumb things going on now?

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home