View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, October 02, 2006


well hope you enjoyed our road trip with us.the day was peaceful and we sure enjoyed the time we had.the Lord blessed us with beauty every turn we took.today was like a refresting for our souls.well God bless you all and I will share more of our trips as I get time. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

Leann that looked like a very beautiful road trip gets me thinking my wife and I need to go on a road trip to view the site we take for granted way to often, God gives us all this beauty and some days we forget to look, thanks for the reminder

7:08 PM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

leann where have you been, it is aweful quiet on here

3:59 PM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

I trust everything will work out for you in a time of need, I will keep you in my prayers

10:01 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Very pretty scenery, fall always makes the best road trips.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I cannot say enough about your lovely pictures. I am glad you got a chance to see all the fall colors. Its too bad they don't last a little longer. But, Winter is pretty in its own right too.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home