View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, September 28, 2006


yesterday Anna and her hub me and hubby all went to see mom.she was awake and doing good.and breathing on her own.they have told us that she will be getting out of this place and they will be moving her to a place near us we hope.then they will work to get er on her feet.theyfeel she can do it.where only a week or two ago they had said she would be on the tube forever.and may never go home.well sep on her birthday we prayed for her by laying on of hands.and in only about two weeks the news changed to this.so now we wait and see what goes on now.she is doing alot better.but has a way to go.she has been just laying so she hasn,t real good muscle tone.so the need to work with her there.so pray that the Lord will help her and give her his strength cause she will need it.  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

it was so good to see Grandma doing so well it would be nice to have her back for Christmas..It was nice sharing lunch with you guys.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Love the picture of your mom, what a pretty lady. I am so relieved to hear that she is doing well. I will pray that she is home for Christmas. That would be nice for all of you and maybe even sooner.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for your prayers blondie.keep them coming.love you kid.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home