View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, December 28, 2006

 Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger The very nice man said...

That's a big AMEN from me here in England!!
God is great, God is good and there is nothing above the name of Jesus!!
Bless you!

2:20 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping in nice man.always good to hear from you.

2:26 AM  
Blogger Perez said...

And an even bigger AMEN from me...Thank you so much for that....And thank you for everything....You have helped so much...God Bless you-perez

5:00 AM  
Blogger Perez said...

It is like a drug and hopefully I can get away from him...It is just so hard beause I love him and I thought if I married him everything would be okay...I know that is the worst thing to think but I do and I just wanted to be with him for all my life and in God's home...You are right about if he can't have God in his life he isn't worth keeping-Thank you-perez

5:05 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

perez thanks for stopping by.I will keep you in my prayers.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Perez said...

Thank you so much...Your words help a lot and I am grateful...I do just keep on praying for whatever I am to do...I know God will show me the way and He knows what I need so I know I will be okay. Thank you once again and thank you for your prayer-May God bless you and please take care-perez

8:17 PM  
Blogger Perez said...

http://life-changing-story.blogspot.com/

This is Andy's blog...You might like it...He has helped me too and has talked to me about God...So stop by and say hi

8:19 PM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Hi Leann,
I just found your comment on my blog of today. Thank you! To get a comment is a great delight, always.

It was wonderful to read how God has turned your life around.

God bless you.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks everyone for stopping have a blessed and healthy and happy new year.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home