View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, January 28, 2007

53 years

this is me on vacation with hubby.a happer time in my life.the dog is willom our mascot.he went with us every where for a while.Id lay my arm on him in the car so my rist wouldnt hurt riding long hours.well these are the pictures I promised Erik{aka a very nice man }.there are a few so check them out.I didnt find many teen pic,s cause we didnt have alot of money back then.if I find some Ill post them some other time.well God bless you all.hope you enjoyed the pictures from the past.  Posted by Picasa

13 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

I loved all of your photos Leann. I also am blown away by the way God uses your "pen" to encourage others. Keep writing girl!

6:04 PM  
Blogger The very nice man said...

Utterly brillint pictures! I am impressed and you are very beautiful, girl!! Thanks for taking the trouble to post them all!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

Wow! What a collage of beautiful, extraordinary pics. Thank you for taking all the time to scan and post them.
I have to sign in with my old Blogger User Name that will take you to my old place.
My new address is
http://anecdotes.typepad.com

6:25 AM  
Blogger ChrisB said...

Thank you for sharing all these wonderful photos.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

glad you enjoyed them everyone.it was fun getting them together.also it helped me know how to do so gifts for my girls.I have a old picture Id like to give to them.thanks for stoping.and for your comments.God bless you all.swampwitch I did finely figure how to get your new blog.thanks.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks Belinda its nice to know that what I share encourages people to feel the Lords hand on my life.thats my desire to reach others for the Lord.I would love for all to know the peace and love I recieve from knowing him in a personal way.thanks for stoping.God bless.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Beccy said...

Great photographs Leann, I agree it was fun putting this post together.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Beautiful pictures! I especially love the one with the umbrella. :O)

4:15 PM  
Blogger little things said...

Leann, your pics look every bit as warm and loving as your writing. Thanks for sharing!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Peg said...

These are fantastic photos...I love that you wrote up so much about some of them, as it really adds to the experience of viewing them!

Your smile hasn't changed one iota! Still bright and cheerful!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Beautiful picture of you! Look out world, theres a hot mama on the loose! Ha-Ha!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks beccy mert,peg,and blondie for stopping and commenting.it was fun seeing so many on the blog.and looking at all the nice pictures everyoe posted.some lovely phots of cute faces.I love to see pictures of others as kids.and then see if they still look the same.and you know they do.you can see the little boy or girl still smiling back at you.God bless.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

such cute pics, I really like the one of you and your bike and the one of you and the umbrella, sooo cute.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home