View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, July 06, 2006

isnt he a cute cat.

me and little barly have a history.he almost didnt live.he and his brothers and sisters were born on a cold sping day.their mom not knowing any better had them in my son in laws truck.the rain came and they got wet.she did her best to take them to my anna for help.she and family were leaving on vacation.and me and my husband were going to watch their house.well the kittys were in a bad place so we picked them up and took the ones who were alive in.we prayed over them and cleaned the mouths out of barly.he was the best off.max was almost dead.he was not breathing so I rubbed his little body and he came to.we prayed for them again the hub made a warm spot in one of anna,s stroage bins.we checked on them every so offen and could see God did his part when we did ours.this is not a good pic of me but its better then the other.what you see is what you get.leann Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

So thankful to you guys for saving Maxxi and Barely, Maxxi is such a little sweetie he realy makes us laugh. You and Barely look so cute together. Hope he's doing well wherever he went.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home