View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, September 14, 2006


mandavilla,s at my mother in law,s.she has the most beautiful flowers.they say that a gardener is the closet to God in their garden.yes the blessing of growing the things our God made is the way we can see what He felt when He created all we see.this is harvest time and this year hashad up,s and downs but the Lord is so faithful.He gave us good to out weight the bad.thank you Lord for a year of blessings and over flow.help us recieve the good yet to come.for we are blessed and we have more of your goodness to recieve.the visit to see my mother in law and father in law was a trip I thought may not ever be again.but the Lord showed me that what the enemy ment for harm can be turned around be God to the good.and after all the Lord is in contro of my life.thank you Lord for your love and the strength you gave me to keep moving forward tell you got my husband back on his feet.there is still a way to go and I know you will help us.first Corinthians 2;9"eye hath not seen ,nore ear heard,neither have entered into the heart of man,the things which God hath perpared for them that love him." {God has things perpared for me that are far beyond my imagination.and if I put my trust in him they will come to pass.even when it may look like it would never be.Matthew 6;31-33 tells us God is our source.so if he is our source then we know he is the one who meets our every need.philippians 3;10 is my prayer for myself and for all who read this blog.even if now its only a few.that you may know God in His fullness.God bless you and give you His peace and draw you close in this season and always so that ou may know Him in a more intimate way, more then you have ever known him before. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Leann said...

thanks little sister for your love and prayers.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home