View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, September 14, 2006


sweetie picked me these flowers on our walk.the blue one we do not know what it is but it was so pretty we had to take it along to see if it opened up and what it would look like then.it still hadn,t opened yet.we went for a ride up north.it was a lovely day and too nice to remain inside.we left around 1;oo and didn,t get home tell about supper time.it was a nice ride and we both needed some peacefull surroundings.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Pretty flowers! Don't you just love them? I am glad you had a great day together.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

Hi blondie thanks for the comment.it was a nice day.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home