View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, September 08, 2006

make a place for the Lord in your life.

the Lord longs to be part of your life because he loves you.leave a chair at your table and you will always have a guest who will fill it.you may not see him but he will always be there .cause when you pray over your food he is blessing it.and its always wise to pray over your food.cause now days who knows what is in it?I did get food poisoning a few times before I started praying over my food.but sence I haven,t.so you see just eating with out blessing it isn,t wise.thank you Lord for your pertection and love for us.teach us to trust you in all things.thanks in addvance for the healing of my right arm.and for healing the left one way back in time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I agree there should always be a place for the Lord in every house.. And as for praying before you eat you got us started years ago and in this day in age it is realy needed. Even if you forget before you eat say one as soon as you think about it...

11:15 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

yes its proves what the word says.train a child in the way he should go and when he or she is older they will ot depart from it.glad the things the Lord gave me to teach you didn,t fall on deff ears.love you and wish I could have been there to eat some apple pie with you.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

so true... Love the beautiful picture!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home