View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, September 16, 2006


the touch of fall is in the air and color here and there in little touches as you drive along.fall is my time of the year.you can go out and not roast to death and the air is so mild and fresh.I don,t need a cloat or have to feel like I have to find the aircondishing.love fall its soooo lovely.wish it could stay for six months.if I could find a place with weather like fall all the time I would move!!!have a blessed and wonderfull harvest time and may Gods handy work bless you. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Precisely why you need a cabin in the woods by a lake, always much cooler. And just think of all the fishing the men could do and all the smork hunting you and I could do, what could be better.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Love the picture and agree with Anna about the cabin in the woods. Right up your alley!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for the comments girls and for the faith to help me believe for the cabin by the lake.one of these days I will be in the cabin the Lord promised.we will have a girl hen party and have finger sandwiches and little finger desserts and tea.wouldn,t that be fun?we could feel like the rich and be blessed.one more of my dreams to be able to have tea partys with my girls and the grandgirls.the guys can go fishing.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home