View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, September 18, 2006


white squirrel siteing again.he was busy doing his thing at the park.hewas digging holes and putting nuts away for the winter. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

what a cutie, and quess what your daughter has in her yard, yes you quessed it a squirrel and still alive and kicken, he's only the second squirrel we have ever had in our yard in 15 years of living here, the other one got hit by a car years ago. Most people think there a pest but I think their cute and he's welcome to eat all the seed he wants on the ground.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Love the picture. What a big white one!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

way to go Anna keep him coming back by a little corn and a peanut butter and seed filled orange bowl.eat the orange out by useing a grapfruit spoon.then take the peanut butter and make one layer then seeds then peanut butter so on tell its filled.the littles guys love themand so do the chic-a-dees and other birds.thanks blondie.there is 9 of them in town.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home