View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, December 30, 2006

the farm

this house reminds me of my home in the country.its much prettyer by far,and we didnt have it land scaped like this.but the shape is almost the same.Kinkade paints like I wish I could.when I was a kid I loved the farm.Id run the fields and meadows and sneeked up on the wild life and just had hours and hours of fun all by my self exploring.those days were great.all kids should be raised in the country. Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

very lovely and peaceful.
I dream to live in a very very big farm :D

12:55 AM  
Blogger Perez said...

http://www.blogger.com/profile/32599886


This is Andy's profile...Look at life changing...I hope you can get a chance to read it...It is really good and puts a smile on my face-God Bless-perez

6:15 PM  
Blogger Perez said...

That is lovely...Everyone should be raised on a farm...I always wanted a farm

6:16 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Thank you very much for your encouragement !!
I feel sorry for you. I have a hard time too, very hard. But Jesus has and always will help me. He helps us :D

He's very lovely! I love Him so much. I'm very excited what has he prepared for me in the year 2007.

PS. Your posts are very lovely and if you could make it easier to read. I think it help. I suggest you read this article => click here


Thank you very much
God Bless You
Ben

9:46 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

I use this for a out let.I was no good in spelling or in any thing to do with english or speach writing.Im blessed that I came this far.this is like my journal or a place to keep my thoughts.I write what comes to and from my heart.its not to empress others just to have a way to say it as best I can.if no one reads it cause its not gramer beautiful then they dont need to hear what I have to say.the ones who do find it and seem to be ok with it are the ones it touchs.I dont have time to try to figure out this blog stuff.I do the best I can with what I know and it works for me.some blogs I have read have all the dots and every thing just right and say nothing.I dont want to post just empty words those dont end on my bookmark.I do what I can to get out what I do get out.I m not a computer wiz or a very smart person.so what you see is what you get.if it aint easy to read dont read it.look at the pics,that pleases every one.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ I came from Margaret's blog and found this beautiful painting
It is truly lovely and you were so fortunate to live in a house even a
little like this. Thanks for sharing it with us and for your wise words.
Take care, Merle.

3:48 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Yeah, glad I am raising my kids in the country. Take care and keep the gorgeous pics coming.

2:50 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Yes mom I agree all kids should be raised in the country, unfortionately the country house we bought doesn't seem so country anymore.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

well Anna maybe its just a stepping stone to the place God really has for you.I like that place but always believed God can do better.it was the Lord who gave you all three places anyway.one more wouldnt be hard.maybe 4 bedrooms,waaaaaay out in the country away from mines and other people.where wild life can come up unharmed.where you can see the sunset without someone looking to see what your doing.I believe one day it will come true.hang on girl the best is yet to be.you never know what the Lord has planned for you.he got your siding and roof fixed.the little porch and soo much more.a new house wouldnt be hard for him.love you girl.all things are possiale to those who believe.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home