View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, January 22, 2007

view from the front door so to speak

this is for the nice man.Vickie asked him to show a view from his front door.and He asked all of us to do the same.but Im alittle late in doing it.but here it is. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger The very nice man said...

Well, I do feel very priveledged indeed!! Nice view, my dear! A front door with a bird's eye view!!
Teehee!! Thanks for posting it! Erik

8:44 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping Erik.yes I do have a birds eye view.only wish it was in the country.this country girl is getting very home sick for the wilderness.

8:59 AM  
Blogger little things said...

It looks like the country to me!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home