View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Isaiah 55;10,11

For as the rain comes down,and the snow from heaven,And do not return there,But water the earth,And make it bring forth and bud,That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater,So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;It shall not return to Me void,But it hall accomplish what I please,And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. God bless you .

4 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Nice verse! And words to live by....

10:26 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

oops for all of us...

10:26 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Hi blondie.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

I love the fact that when God says something it comes to pass.when a person stands on His word it comes to pass.it may take a while but it comes.I like the fact it says that God is the one who gives us the seeds to sow and also the bread to eat.it tells me who my source is,its God.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home