View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, February 01, 2007

put another log on the fire ,baby its cold outside.

 Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger little things said...

Hope you're enjoying the warmth inside. Thanks for visiting my blog. You never fail to make me smile with your warm advice. :)

6:24 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

glad I bring a smile to your face.thanks for stopping by.littles things.God bless.

6:43 PM  
Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

what a welcome fire...stay warm my friend...stay safe...miss you...love

3:05 AM  
Blogger The very nice man said...

Leann, thanks for reading my book and for commenting! I hope you managed to catch up on some sleep, heehee!!
Erik

4:34 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

BRRRR, talked to mom and she said it is freezing there. Stay warm and in the house , thats for sure! Nice little fire.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I like that idea. It's been pretty cold here too and I just want to get my fuzzy blanket and my book and curl up on the couch.
Keep warm.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

top of the morning to all my good friends.I was up late last night writing a few letters.so I didnt check my blog till this morning.thank you all for your comments.and hope you all have a good day.God bless.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home