View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, July 07, 2006

log home in the wilderness

all my life I have wanted a log home near a lake or river where it doesnt flood.I believe one day the Lord will make a way for me to have one.log homes are the most cozy places.they just say come in and feel at home.I was in one on my hubby,s and my trip.it was a big model sales one.it was the biggest one I had ever been in.I was very empressed.it was very guiet inside all cool and it wasnt aircondishened.and it was a warm day.I said Lord this like the one I would love to have.I have never had a home of my own where I could say this is mine and I can live here tell I die or Jesus comes to get me.I have lived in rent places all my life.after my divorce from the girls father (a boozer.) me and the girls moved alot.it was hard on them and me.and when the time came for me to have a home of my own the girls were out of the house by then.I was working for a family and taking care of the mother.she was in her 80s and had alzimers.(not sure of spelling.when you lose your memorie)anyway I was able to buy a moible home.thanks to the Lord who made it posable.I lived in it for about 2years.and the lady got so bad that my nerves would not take it no more.so I lost the trailer.it was real hard on me.I loved that home.it was mine.but the Lord promised better for me.so with His loving help I let it go.He got me in my apartment. here I been ever sence.I will wait on Him to get me to the better He promised me in His timeing. He has never let me down.this little apartment has been a safe and comfortable place for me for a long time. so this is my hearts desire to one day have a log home of mine own.when it comes to pass I will give you the praise report and a picture Lord willing.the kids and grandkids been believeing for it with me .guess its cause they would like to have a place to come that is nana,s house a place they can say is mom,s .a place to come home to .it makes me feel bad they dont have that now.oh I know they feel where ever I am is mom,s but its not home to them .I have never been able to have that blessing to have them all come home for christmas.or any other holiday.I have to go to them.but one day Lord willing I will have the blessing of the whole family home for the holidays at moms.we found this nice one on one of our many addventures.its smaller then I want but it gives me a chance to dream when I see it.and it was a lovely view.wonder if the people who live there know how really blessed they are.it amazes me that people take for granted what they have.some people think that they got the things by themselves.it says in the bible that the Lord gives you the strength to create wealth.so that says God gave you all you own by blessing what did to get where you are. so all we have came from Him in the frist place.I have found in my life if your not satisfied with what you have it isnt long before you dont have it.so I thank God for what He has given me.and I ask Him to show me what He has for me.cause He always wants to bless you more.He is like any father who wants to bless His child.He doesnt mind you haveing things.what He minds is them haveing you.God bless you as I know He does,have a good day. one day I will have my own home. leann Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I know in my heart you will own your log home someday and that you will have the mother of all christmas' there, a home with many acres and a fishing hole for your many family members who love to fish. Remember the porch swing(I still beleive). Home for Lucy and I has always been in the circle of your arms and in the comfort of your prayers and in your unfaultering love for two headstrong daughters who haven't always made you proud. A house is just a house but where there is love thats a home. So right now you do not have a house but there has always been a home to go to.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I agree with anna and of course you. Hope all is well with you and I will pray for you that you get the home of your dreams in time to come.

3:35 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

gee thanks guys I made it almost aweek with out crying now I read this.thanks for your prayers and comments.yes anna I remember your vision it sticks in my mind.it will come to pass.God is faithful in his timeing.thanks blondie.love mamaleann.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home