View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, July 06, 2006

view from my window as I set in my chair to blog.

I collect blue glass.I love the way it looks as the sun shines through it .july is a hot month so I will blog alot.I stay where its cool then.loooooove that aircorndishoner.( I know how to spell it just like it better that way) cause corn season aint far off.love that fresh corn all slathered with tons of hot butter running down my chin emmmm ummmm!!!! cant wait.had me some watermelon my anna brought me.it was soooooooo good too.she sure can pickem.well just thought you would like to see my view from the eagles nest. as I sit in my chair this is what I see as I blog. the story is my mom gave me a note thingy for my door when I moved in here.it has a eagle on it,cause she konws I love those birds.and cause sence I moved in I have been blessed to see many of them.its the Lord I thank also for getting me in this place.but Ill save that for another day.God bless you leaan  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I have always loved your view from your appartment. Someday you will be overlooking a lake with eagles living nearby.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Great pic!
Blondie

3:37 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

oh yah girl you know it.we will be sitting on a porch swing drinking tea and watching the guys fish.we will be visions of beauty.and we will go swimming in our sting bikinis. after the guys leave of corse.ha ha.hey blondie want to go to?love mamleann

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home