View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, September 18, 2006


this was last fall at the lake.it was a lovely day and the sky was so pretty.yesterday we went out to see how it was out there and to see if we could get some pic,s.but I will wait to put them on some other time.it was so peaceful out there I just lay my head back and breathed in the fresh air and fell asleep.there were fishermen out on the dock.and the finches were busy getting bugs near the van.they came so close I could see them real clear.I enjoyed the time there.hubby was reading his bible as I fell asleep.it was a time to charge my batteries and to feel like life is worth living.the days are getting so nice now.no more opessive heat.and the colors are coming in little by little.in a few days is our anniversary.so we will see what the Lord does to bless us.it would be nice to go away for a few days some place up north.but the Lord would have to pervide.the colors may be already going strong up north. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

So glad fall is here, can't wait tell the leaves are in full color, nothing better than going on an adventure, stopping to get the cheese curds, going to see the birds, exploring the bluff and ice cream cones on the way back. This time would be awesome if Dad and the Hub could go with and God willing G-ma too. Since we haven't been able to go the last few years.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Fall is lovely and it is God's way of painting our world with color. It hasn't quite started to change color here yet, but soon it will.
Take care and enjoy those cooler days. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

yes Anna it would be great if we could all go.one day son we will Lord willing.its is so pretty up north.the colors have started and I will put some pic,s on the b log in a few days.thanks Blondie for the well wishes on our anniversary.we had a good time I will share it in next few days.love you girls.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home