View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, September 24, 2006


when the storms of life move in and you need a beacan in the night to guide you, turn to the lighthouse.the Lord is like a lighthuose perched high on a hill out on a rocky cragg,showing its light for all to see.the waves may be high and the weather beyond belilf.but if you will follow the light you will move safely around the rocks and past the shore safely on your way.the storms will come and the waves will beat your little craft but the master of your ship will get you safely home.this light house is one my huddy and I seen on our trip to the big lake on our annivercery.sweetie took this shot. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Gorgeous pic and I like how you put it.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Mom tell him this would make an awesome painting, you both need to get your creative hats on and get busy with the art work..

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home