View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, October 10, 2006


on our trip to the in laws we were blessed with the moon just before sun set.it was so pretty but the pic just doesn,t do it justice. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Cool pic mom I tried to get a shot of the full moom but it did not turn out, my camera is crap!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

we tryed last night to take one that looked like the great pumpkin in the sky and it woundn,t work so you see mine aint so good eather.hang on and ask the Lord to bless you with one that will let your talent sore to the stars.you have a eye for it.maybe sweetie you should go into photography.love you and all the family.and lay the blessings of God on us all.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home