View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Years Eve.

thanks to all who read my blog.hope in some way my writings this year have blessed you and helped you come to know Jesus alittle better.that is the intent of this blog and its writer.I will share my walk with the Lord with you.tell you how He gets me through the tests and trials of life.maybe give you a laugh or two.show you pictures from my addventures and just show you my world as best I can.be careful tonight all my friends.and have a safe new years eve.I am sooo glad I got to meet you all.your all one of a kind and precious to me and the Lord.God bless you all. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Love your picture and wanted to wish you a wonderful New Year!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks blondie glad you stopped.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Had so much fun on new years, wished the missing could have been there too. This family is do for many blessings in 2007 and thats what I am beleiving for..Love ya..

10:09 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

love you too Anna and I am believing with you.yes wish Kruze and mom were there. we needed a few more for the pictures.you know mom would have done something funny.remember the times she would dress in her pumpkin out fit,or the other goofy stuff she would do.guess that is where I get the love to cut lose now and then.miss her alot.love ya.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home