View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, January 27, 2007

 Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Swampwitch said...

That is a gorgeous picture. Wonderful, bright colors.

Just a note. You posted at my OLD place with Blogger. I have to sign in with my Blogger User Name because anonymous comments aren't allowed, so I can't use my new one.

My new Blog is located at:
http://anecdotes.typepad.com

Thanks for the vist.

9:06 PM  
Blogger LostRoses said...

Leann, these are darling pictures, the old and the new! Love all the eagle photos too.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

I must be going something wrong.I looked for your new blog and they say it doesnt show up.so I dont know how to find you.swampwitch.sorry I tryed.are you sure its all there I tryed three times.

11:16 PM  
Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

oh leann i love your picture...love you love your trees love the leaves lovely...i too love trees...named my oldest ilan which is hebrew for tree...have a great weekend my dear friend...love it

11:56 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks every one for your comments.
swampwitch hope you can tell me how to find you.
Lostroses glad you enjoyed the pic,s
and marallyn thanks for stoping.glad you liked the trees.its always good to hear I blessed people with the things the Lord blessed me with.
God bless you all and have a wonderful weekend.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ I clicked on swampwitch and her site came up OK. Sorry she had a battle with breast cancer.
I loved the photos of your tree house and also the recent one.
Thank you for your visit, glad you enjoyed it. I hope you can get away for a break when Spring comes.
Take care, Love, Merle.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Hey beautiful!
Love you mom!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Hey Anna Ill pay you your dollor when I see you.he he love you.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Great colors and a beautiful face in the pic too!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home