View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

my christmas gift from all

here is the stove Kruze I promised to show you.its so cute I love it.and its sooo nice to set and watch the flames as its snowing out side.I will have to put it in a better place when i get time but for now its ok here.I took the money from little sister,Anna and Eric,and you Kruze ,and my mother and father in law and some from mom.so everyone one got me this little stove.I love it everyone.thank you so much for brining one of my dreams to pass.to have a fireplace in my home.even if it isnt a real one its a blessing just the same.and it will work till I get a real one God willing.and if I do need heat this thing kicks off 4000 btu,s and that would work any where if I needed it. Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

Blogger ukok said...

I love the stove you have! I have a clunky old ugly gas fire that I inherited with the house (it's rented so I can't do anything about it).

Still, it works and that's the most important thing :-)

So glad you got something that you wanted so badly.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping ukok.its good to hear from you.hope the problems you were having with those kids is over.God bless you.

4:30 PM  
Blogger ukok said...

Well the gang is still around, but at the moment things have quietened down a bit, hopefully it will remain that way!

It was my pleasure to stop by, no need to thank me :-)

4:18 AM  
Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

shalom leann...i love your stove...i love your eagles...and i love your blog...have a sweet great day...stay safe my friend

8:10 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Love the stove, How cute! I am sure its cozy to sit in front of in the cold weather. Take care and God Bless!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

Oh-h-h-h! How cozy it that? Great Christmas gift.
http://anecdotes.typepad.com

12:20 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Fireplace = cozy!!

3:32 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ I am so glad you got the stove that you wanted to keep you warm. I loved the story of the eagle sighting and the photos you took.
Well done, and also well done for changing your attitude and becoming more positive. I am sorry you feel so
alone and have to do everything by
yourself. Take care, Love, Merle.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I'm so happy for you, and I agree, there is nothing quite like curling up by a fire with a good book and a cup of something nice to drink. Especially when it is cold and stormy outside.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks everyone for stoping by.its good I have the little stove caus its coooooooold and the wind is really whipping the cold air through my stove vent.so its getting cold in here.God bless.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Such a cute little stove mom, one of these days I will have to come for tea or cocoa and sit by it with you. Perfect for these cold days coming up, my fireplace is running every day even though its electric and shuts of occasionaly, I always joke and tell the kids to put another log on the fire.
Miss you, the boys and I want you to come and stay a few days, while the hub is on his night shift..

10:58 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Anna I would love to come just let me know what day and Ill be there.Id love to have you over for hot cocoa.sure need the heat today its coooold.Love you.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home