View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Grandpa Grandma and me.

I was born in the fall of the year,when the colors God paints fills the soul with joy and gladness.the harvest is coming in and the spirit of thanksgiving is close at hand.my Granny never had a sister or a little girl of her own so she had prayed for a girl Grandpa wanted a little girl to.and the Lord answered their prayer.both my grandparants spoled me in a good way.they loved me like Jesus did.it would be almost two and ahalf years before my grandpa gave his heart to Jesus and then one week later go home to be with Jesus.before He left us he was the best grandpa a little girl could have.He called me smokie.my grandma loved me to and she got saved when I was in my 20,s.she lived till my oldest daughter was exspecting her frist child.Granny had her 94th birthday and left for heaven about a week later in her sleep.I loved these two so much.they made my life as a child wonderful.one stayed only a short time in my life.but made a lasting efect that is still here.grandpa prayed that day in the basement that his whole family would recieve Jesus.15 years later his pray was answered for me.shortly there after granny came in.and a few years later my Dad and new step mom.God answers prayers even when we have passed on.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Great memories, and you definitely cherish them and touch us all with your words. God bless you!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks Blondie.Love you girl.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home