View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

are you a boy or a girl pumpkin?

I was tagged by "a very nice man." so guess I have to write some useless things about my self. well let me see.1.I like to have a glass of milk with chocolate candy when I watch TV. 2.I like to do all kinds of art.painting ,drawing,pen and ink.and others to many to put here.3.I always wanted to write a best selling book about my walk with the Lord.4.I have never been in jail.5.I would like to be very rich so I could get the gospel of Jesus out to all the world .so we could go home soon. hope this is good enough.well its late and I have to get some sleep.I checked out a few blogs tonight I dont go on to much.some have no comments at all.its sad they write and write and no one gets on them.its not like they are saying any thing bad or boring.no one comes on and leaves a comment.well I guess this old girl has got to get some shut eye.if you stop at lest put a HI. so I know you did stop.cause my bookmark is getting full ,and Iam removing some who I dont see come on mine.that way I dont have to spend time trying to mess with trying to keep up with those who dont read any way.if you want to see a cute blog check out "third try"or go to my comments and check out merle.I think its spelled like that.she is a older lady and has she got the cute jokes.O this is Annas cat max.guess Im safe to talk about him.I thought this was a cute shot .he is a little lover.she has the nicest cats. well good night have sweet dreams,dont let the bed bugs bite. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

HMMMM, interesting things about you. Check my blog for a few new things. Miss you.
Blondie

8:37 AM  
Blogger Perez said...

Anna has a chubby kitty...That's okay, my mom calls my kitty fat all the time...
Those are some interesting things about yourself...It seems everyone is doing it...A girl named Ro did one and then Chai Expectations did one....Now it's my turn...
I like milk and cookies...YUMMMY....I have never been to good at art like painting, but I am really good at needle works...I have always wanted to wirte a book also,just never thought of anything worth writeing...Good luck on your book...You never know that could bring you a lot of money so you can have your 5th interest come ture-Good Bless you and take care...Love lots- HUGS-perez

10:30 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks girls Id write more but I havent eaten all day and my tummy thinks my throght was cut.just kidding just another saying I dont know were I got it from.love and hugs to you both.perez and blondie.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ I have enjoyed reading your post. Loved the one for Raggedy.
You tell a good story. Thank you for giving my blog a mention, that was nice of you. I love your quote that a
rainbow is a sign of a blessing. And we all have many blessings, just living and being able to communicate with friends all over the world.
Take care Leann, Love, Merle.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home