View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, February 23, 2007

back in time to a peaceful time.

I needed to write some thing for my blog and this story came so I desided to share it with you.dont know what to do with it yet.may do more with it. would work in alot of ways.to leave it as it is or to add more.I will have to desided.
do any of you have any Idias if so let me know.have a really nice weekend,and God bless.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

I would like to take a stroll down this path =)
It's so peaceful.
Just to be close with our Lord's wonderful creations.

God bless.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home