View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Genesis 3;8-9food for thought.

The garden is once again able to be ours for the asking.and we can walk and talk with God once more.
All we need do is believe in the one God sent to us,His name is Jesus.

Acts 16;31.{believe on the Lord and you shell be saved}

5 Comments:

Blogger Raggedy said...

Good quote and the garden pictures are beautiful!

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

3:08 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Wow, that was a LOT of reading today, Leann. But it was worth it. I'm really enjoying checking in to your blog every day...

I've been wanting to ask you... On my first visit a couple of weeks ago or so, there was a picture of some of your favourite things... There were two wooden shoes and a Dutch doll. But now I can't find that picture anymore. Did you take it off?

Just wondering... I really liked those wooden shoes! Blessings, Susan.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Always love the bible verses, and you always pick such good ones.
Love and miss you loads
looking forward to tomorrow, hope can stay and visit for a little while.
Love Anna

3:42 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

Raggedy thanks for stopping.

Susan;if you push on feb 2007 on the left of the screen it will take you back to the wooden shoes if you scroll down. glad you enjoy my blog.
but I have to give the credit to the Lord.its do to his hand on and through my life that gives me the things to share here on this blog.without him I would have nothing worth while to say here.without him my life is empty and a sad place.I give others from out of what he gives me.I am no writer with out him.God bless you

8:42 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Anna it was so much fun going with you to good will.and just talking to you and having a cup of tea together.I dont know what Id do with out you.I thank God for you.I felt so at peace at your place.and it helped me to get back on track after the bad news again.I just wish that life would go back to a more inocent time.when people would stop being selfish.and family was worth more then anything.and truth and faithfulness were the norm instead of a hard thing to find. the guys were so funny it sure helped.I love he big Valentines card your sweetie gave you.that was the biggest card I ever saw.he is a sweet guy. I love you girl.and Im proud of you.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home