View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, February 03, 2007

the eagle and crows.

this is the pictures I was able to take the other day of the eagle.you can see the deer kill on the ground to your right on the shoulder of the road. there are three crows bugging him .there were more after some more eagles to the left.but I didnt see them till I drove alittle farther down the road.
this one is where he landed when he flew away at first.I stood and watched him for a while before he got spooked and took of.
this is the one I took as he flew back to the deer.he doesnt look big on this picture.but he was a good sized guy.I love to watch them fly. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Cool pics mom, you and your eagles, everytime I see one I think of you.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

yes me and the eagles have a thing.guess its cause the bible talks so much about that God does for His kids like a mommy eagle does.if she doesnt make them leave the nest they will never flyit would be a sad thing to see a eagle who wasnt able to fly.Im glad you think of me every time.cause some day if the Lord calls me home first then you will see eagles and you will think of me and know Im thinking of you to.I love you girl.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home