View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, July 07, 2006

hello is anyone out there?

I am begining to think there is a block on my blog. aint these things to be read by people or are they just a fart blowen in the wind?makes one big stink then its never smelled again. am I the only one on this road?the naked truth is if you write it they are suppose to read it.or am I wronge? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Me, Lucy and the Kingsdaughter must not count. Your realy getting the hang of the posting I can barely keep up.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I hope its alright if I visit and comment on your blog once in awhile.
Blondie (think M.J. and ANNA)

3:29 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

hey blonie the more the marryer.after all that is what its for.I already have a journal.that is private of corse.but is out there and open.and yes I do remember the gloved wonder.you wondered what he was going to grab next.or hoooooooow white he would get next.or if he would have any nose left at all.God help the guy who cant figure out who the heck the man in the mirror is.but like I say differant strocks for differant folks.he has to hear God some day just like every one else.hope he does before all he has is a hole in the middle of his face.ha ha.or he is invisible altogether.mamaleann

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home