View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, August 19, 2006

passion flower.

this flower is a flower that has the stages of the cross on it.there is a cross and more to tell you about Jesus.if even his flowers tell you about him doesn,t it stand to reason He is!!!!after all He created them.thank you Jesus for putting flowers at the very tip top of very high mountains ,just incase I were to drag my big butt up there and lay down out of shear lack of breath and see the delicate flowers you put in the elpine grass.it would say "if you made it up this high child to see this you can make it back down with my help to.Lord I love all your beauty,but ain,t no way this chic is dragging this 40 up no mountain.I know where the book stores are.and the discovery channel is on my TV.so I can see it all because someone else went there for me.and I can breath just fine right where I am.but thanks for putting the stuff there for the people who do go.and I love all you did that I been able to see.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Too Funny mom, I love your since of humor. It is clear in all the little things like the flowers and the little green bugs I have been finding on them, that the Lord meant to bless us every direction we look..

9:25 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Love the pic and you always make me laugh. Hope you have a good vacation or had one. God bless you as I know he does and keep the great pics and posts coming.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for the comments girls.glad you got a laugh we need them now and then.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home