View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

hubby in my favorite picture.

last thursday I answered the phone and it was my hubby.he said I am ready to come home if your ready.I said you didn,t ask me.and why are you coming home?he said cause I love you and want to come home.he has been gone for 7months.he had left because he didnt know if he loved me.and he was having some spiritaul problems.and he had a time where he didn,t know what his feelings for me were.now this was very hard on me.much harder then I can go into now.but the Lord helped me.if it had not been for his love and hand in my life I would have fallen apart.but the Lord lead me all the way.I had given up on being with anyone because of what happened.but theLord knew what He was going to do.He will do a work in life that can restore even the most lost relationship.when least expected God can turn a mess into a message.things arent perfect yet but they are better then they were.God will have to restore us to the place we need to be.God is faithful.when I had no husband God was My husband.it says so in Isaiah 54.and let me tell you girls He is the best husband.he loves you just as you are.he thinks your beautiful,and he wouldn,t trade you for anything.and what man do you know who would die for you?well I have my husband home and God will do the work of restoring us.Ill keep you posted on how the Lord does it.this is going to be short cause there is so much going on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Hope all is working out. It was nice to talk to you for a few minutes the other day. I have been keeping you and yours in my prayers. I do know the hurt feelings involved when someone tells you they aren't sure if they love you anymore and it is a hard thing to get past. God is great and he will be there for both of you. He is a very lucky man to have such a wonderful, forgiving person in his life and I hope he realizes that. Take care and keep the posts coming. Check my blog sometime, a few new pics there.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for the comment Blondie.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

God will restore, sometimes there is work that is needed to be done on both people. He has strange ways of working on people, and getting them where they need to be, but when we put our freewill as humans into the mix he realy has his work cute out for him. What a great testimonial you two have though...

11:08 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

yes Anna the Lord can take a stinking mess and trun it into a sweet smelling message.love you.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home