View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, September 18, 2006


muchroom season is here.the big puffballs we saw last year weren,t as big as one this year in one of the places we seen them.this is a pic of a poison one so don,t go picking anything that looks like this.it was a pic of one hubby seen on his walk out by the a falls.the fairy ring mushrooms were,t as many this year.they may have been but at the time the rains came it was too hot to pick so I didn,t go and besides I was still alone.we seen some the other day so we picked them.we may check again to see if there are more.theygo so well with chicken.I may put the resipe on the blog if I get it written down.see I do it by memorie and do a pinch here a splash here and so on .so how would I tell you now how to do it.well have a nice day and God bless.  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

mushrooms, love mushrooms, my favorite is fried in butter with onions and salt and pepper, invite me next time you make your srooms and chicken.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Love the pic and will stay away from these ones. I'll take some of the ones we have and post them if I can get the computer to work.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

yes Anna I will try to do just that.maybe one of these days you could come in when the guys are all busy.don,t think the boys would like it.but we will see.yes blondie would like to see those muchrooms.not sure I could tell you what they are in a picture unless you take them close up.thanks for the comments girls.love and Gods bountiful blessings to you and may he draw you closer to him in this harvest time.you are blessed in all your ways.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home