View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, October 10, 2006


do you ever feel you need to just fly away.like you wish you could do something but don,t know how to do it and you just keep making mistakes and don,t know how to do the right thing?do you ever want to help and it seems you make the mistake of making it worse.well I do alot.but there isn,t much you can do but pray.and I have had to be the bad A-- in the problem and speak the truth and then I get hated.and you know it aint fun.but if it gets peoples heads out of their back sides its ok.even Jesus had to try to reach people.but they hated him to.if you see things on this blog you don,t understand don,t feel bad I don,t always understand it my self.but life is short and you do the best you know how with the Lords help.sometimes you have to give people over to their own chooses.and let the Lord open their eyes.some times its people you care alot about.but we have to just let them learn the hard way.you do the best to pertect them when they are little and try to teach them to do what is right.but when it comes right down to it they have to live life the way they want.they eather make the right chooses or they mess up.well there is a saying."you are not responsible for the pain of those who do not take your advise."and that has helped me alot in the years since I heard it.I need to learn to let people face their own mistakes.and learn by themselves.but when its someone in your own family its hard.you still want to wake them up.but a sleeping fool see,s nothing tell he wakes up and then he may not see it.you pray and you do what you can but the truth is they still have to pay the piper.I let my anger and my heart get in the way of wisdom.and now its going to take the Lord to work it out.but some times you are better if you aren,t stuck seeing the mess go on.some times the Lord free,s you from the pain of being too close to the mess.well guess its time to distance from the mess.it says in the word if some one has done wrong you are to go to the person and tell them.if they still don,t listen then you take someone else along to speak to them.and if they don,t listen then you take someone from the church and talk to them again then if they still don,t listen it says treat them like a tax collector or publican.now that is pretty clear.they didn,t like tax collectors or pubicans.so you do as your told and let the rest to the Lord.all I know is I wish I had wings to fly away to a place where there is no more pain and no more foolish people who do dumb things and hurt others like the school killers and the sicko,s who hurt kids and the other junk in this world.but we live in a imperfect world so guess the hope of heaven is all I have till I can get there.sorry so deep and not joyful but truth is what I promised.pray for me and hubby cause we are having some real problems.can,t explain now cause don,t even know how to explain.all I can say is we have a unwanted visiter in our home and we need it gone.God bless you all and I pray the Lord for wisdom for you and his guidance and his peace in your life and homes.and the answers to all your needs according to Gods riches in glory in christ Jesus. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Mom we keep you in our prayers, and hope that all will be straightened out. (keep the faith)
Love you both
Anna

6:59 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks Anna you have always been there for me.its like the Lord gave me what I prayed for someone who could stand with me where my faith is consurned.some times I feel that the enemy has come in and is trying to rip what he is able to apart.thank God he pertects those who want pertection and stick close to him.the prayers helped me when we went to the church,but hubby is still having some needs.pray that he will be free and able to be the person the Lord wants.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I keep you and your family in my prayers daily. Hope all works out for you and I agree sometimes you must distance yourself from other people's mistakes to focus on your own trials and tribulations. Take care and I will keep praying for you.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for your prayers blondie.God bless you.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home