View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, October 18, 2006


my desire is to live by the river or lake where it doesn,t flood in a log home big enough for visiters.that has been my dream and longing for as far back as I can remember.but I need the Lords help there or it will never happen.this apartment just isn,t doing it for me.Its too darn small for two and bearlly big enough for one!!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home