View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, October 12, 2006


here is a pic of a barn for my son in law if he is reading my blog yet.so here kruze is one for you.it doesn,t have signs on it but it was a pretty place. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Mom if this is the shed out by the apple orchards, this is the one I was telling you about that the hub would not let stop so I could get a picture with the trees in the background instead he drove right in the driveway. i was so mad I did get kind of a cool pic though..

12:50 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Love the pictures you and anna take. I have the same problem with my hubby not stopping for a photo op anna, so I sympathasize.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

yes it is Anna.it was so cool I just had to take a pic.the colors in back were so cool.it you want you can have one of them I have differant ones.when your here you can pic out one.love you.{blonbie all you need to do is shut off the key in the car the car stops fast.ha ha.love ya.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home