View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, October 16, 2006


when we were out to the orchard,we saw these sheep along the rode.you can just see the one peeking over the top of the fence in the middle of the pic.he sure was looking at us.it was so pretty in back of the pen.they looked content and happy in their little pasture.its like us as followers of Jesus if we trust our shepherd we can live in peace and be happy under his care.after the church service we desided to go see the family.I called on my cell phone to see if they were home.so we went out there and they were playing the game of life.it was funny to listen to them playing the game.Anna invited us to stay for supper so instead of gong home and eating the tuna salad I had made we stayed to share their meal.it was good.she is a very good cook.both my girls are.anyway we had a good visit.the two grandsons played chess with grandpa.and TJ played cards with me.I didn,t know how so my sweet son in law played it for me to show me how and smoked TJ,s butt.it was a peaceful enjoyable time with them.thanks guys for the nice time.wish we could do it more often.love you all very much.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Sounds like a great time and I bet the food was good too.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

yes the food was good.Anna always feeds people well.she is a good cook and she bakes good to.her apple crisp was out of this world.best I have had yet.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home