View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, October 16, 2006


its been a lazy day today.its cloudy and rainy and cold out.so sweetie and I just desided to stay in.I guess all week it will be not so nice.we don,t need rain now cause the farmers are getting their harvest and most need to be dry.this rain is good for the other things thow so let it come.sweetie is making his chicken quesadillas for supper.he makes the best.we take turns cooking.and he helps with things to like dishes now and then.and he takes out the trash without having to tell him 900 times.he comes and sits by me on my recliner and we cuddle.we went to the new church yesterday,it was like going home after a long time away.but I have never been there before.see I have been to other churchs but never felt I belonged before.they eather looked down their noses or didn,t like how I dressed or they were just weird.this was the answer to paryers.I have been to over 5 churches.and I finely said Lord I need help here to find a place I feel like I can trust.and so for years I just let the Lord teach me.and he has been faithful.for a long time he just lead me all by himself.yesterday I left the church feeling a peace I haven,t felt in a church for a long time.the Lord had promised to help me find a church home.well I thank we have found it. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home