View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, November 30, 2006


1931 _ 2006 Nov 25th.today we say fairwell to my sweet mom.in the early dawn on Nov 25th she left this earth and on angel wings went to be with the Lord and Dad.she has lived a long good life.she touched many lives with her love and kindness.we will miss her very much.keep us in your prayers to day please.sorry I haven,t been on here lately but I been with Anna and the family.don,t know what I would do without Anna and Eric,TJ Jake Kruze Em and Sarah,Lori.this has been a hard time for us all.I will fill in the rest later its too soon now.thank you for your prayrs and for reading. Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

Blogger Danica said...

I'm sorry for your lost. I will keep you in my prayers.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

She looks happy in the photo. It sounds like a life well lived, and I'm sure that you'll miss her.

7:57 AM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

Thank you for letting us know. I know she's been ill for a long time. It's ironic how attached a person can get to a family by just reading their blogs. You have my condolences.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you all for your comments and for your prayers.I can say had it not been for the Lord and my family today would have been hell.God bless you all and thank you so much for your caring to send your love to a stranger.

4:17 PM  
Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

dear leann...i am so sorry about your Mother, may she rest in peace...she looks like such a sweet soul and how blessed you all were to have shared your lives for as long as you did...stay safe my friend...a sweet shabbat shalom (a peaceful sabbath)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

God bless you and your family. Your mother has such a sweet face. I lost my parents several years ago now. You will have good and rough days, but always remember that SHE will want you to remember the happy times...smile and she'll smile back in your heart! I promise!

May her soul and all of the souls of the Faithful departed Rest in Peace.
Amen

7:50 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I apologize that my comment posted so many times...blogger has been acting up. Sorry, sweetheart.
Suzanne

7:51 AM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

Prayrs be with you my friend, your sorrow will pass but your moms memories we stay with you forever

8:37 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

How are you doing now that your back home? Wish you were here, its so hard to get things back on track and I'm not looking forward to the days to come, sorting through her things, the lawyer all that will not be easy. I miss her wish we would have been able to say goodbye.
Love you mom, hang in there and call when you need to..

9:01 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you marallyn,{suzanne and I fixed it dear so its ok.}cheated,and Anna.thank you all for being there for me!! good friends are hard to find.I thank God for you all.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Sorry about the loss of your mother and I know she will be sadly missed! She was a wonderful lady and all of the believers in heaven are so lucky to have her there. I know she was blessed by you and vice/versa. Take care and please know that I think of you and pray for you daily.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home