View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Anna invited me to stay the weekend.and we went to see mom and visit her for the day.the boys went along to.we had a great visit with her.she was glad to see us.poor lady lost her glasses so we need to find her some reading glasses.they will not give her new ones unless she can go to a place to get her eyes checked.well she has trouble sitting up so how is she to do that?well anyway on the way home I was looking out the riders side window and there as big as life was a young bear running along in the field.Anna was so happy cause she had prayed to see a bear in the wild.and here was her blessing coming true.and the boys and I got to be in on it.there were hunters on the other road but they thank God didn,t see the poor little guy.her ran unharm all the way to the other road.Anna said wonder if we will see him again.I said yes he will come and scare the crap out of your hubby one night when he goes to feed the cats!!!we laughed.it was soooo cool to see the bear.and only a little way from where Anna lives.. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger KG Finfrock said...

how wonderful that you got the picture.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping by fpn.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Nice picture! I am glad anna got to see her bear. Take care and miss you all.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Blondie

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home