View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, November 14, 2006


as I was thinking about what to write today I thought about the way the Lord helps me.He knows the problems Iam going thourgh and He is always there to comfort me and help.life is never easy and there is always things that need fixing.and in my life there is alot of things lately.the word says in Isaiah 40,they shall mount up with wings as eagles.to me it means."to fly high above the problem and stay high above the storms of life.at times I feel so low and don,t know how to handle the problems, I get over welmed and feel like giving up.but then the Lord whispers in my ear ."this is not your problem its mine!so I hand it over to him and He works it out.lately I have been sooo busy and so unable to write cause I just didn,t know what to write.I been under some real life choices.and its hard to do if you know you will have to make the right ones.I have family who are in a place that no one should be in.and I don,t know how to help her.and one is in a place that I was in and don,t know how to help him.I feel like a failor and like my prayers aren,t being ansewd.but its not true.the Lord is with all of my loved ones and He knows how to help much more then I do.if I had the wings of a eagle I would fly high into the heavens and get as close to heaven as I was able and whisper into Gods ear "have mercy father and help my loved ones.do whats best for them heal and deliver and mend all that needs doing.but he hears me even if I stand here on earth and whisper a prayer from my heart.Lord help those I love and get them the peace they need. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems remarkable idea to me is

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home