View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, November 02, 2006


the pumpkins are smashed and the cold winds are blowing.another harvest is coming in.the farmers are busy.soon the snow will fall.we will all be cuddled warm in our homes by the fire places or under our blankets.fall is my time of year and it lays warmly on my heart.this fall started out nice but ended on a sad note.my friend left to be with the Lord and my hubby is gone to.but I still have so much to be thankful for.on my friends funeral day my daughter and I patched things up.we said we were sorry and let the past fall behind.the good in life still out weighs the bad.things aren,t always good but you can still trust the Lord.  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

That is true even when things are going bad we can still find things to be thankful for.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

love you Anna thanks for the comment.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Such a nice picture of the pumpkins. Glad to hear you two worked it out. Life is way tooo short. Sorry to hear about your hubby and you. I know this must be difficult for you. Sorry to hear about your friend. Take care and remember God is with you and you're in my prayers everyday...

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home