View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, October 19, 2006


I have a good Idia from a friend in the holy land.a list of blessings. { I love to walk in the forest in the fall.the leaves crush under our feet and the smell is like a fine perfume.the air is so fresh and the woodie aroma is wonderful.hot coca with some one you love,as we cuddle by the fire.a big chocotale bar to share with your sweetie.a big blowl of home made soup on a winter day with a big slice of home made bread and a large glass of milk.hearing your grandkids say I love you NaNa and I missed you.and getting a big hug.laying in bed at night and lestening to the thunder in the distance and watching the spider ligthing race across the sky.hearing the rain drops on the roof,and smelling the fresh rain washed air drift in the window on the night breeze.taking a ride out in the country and sitting by the lake or river and having a picnic lunch.watching the eagles fly when we see them.there are so many things to be thankful for.today we drove by the river and just sat and watched the geese swim around by a sand bar.it was so peaceful.}have a good day all and God bless you. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home