View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, December 31, 2006

dont drink you could wake up looking like this.

we dont drink we just look like this every morning.this is my sweet son in law.he braved a picture trusting that I would not put it on my blog.well I crossed my fingers.this was just to good to pass up.revenge is so sweet.its for all the times he teasted me for some thing I did.if he sees this he will ring my neck so if you dont hear from me again you will know what happened.  Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I drink water and sometime I drink milk before bed. Is that ok ? :D

11:05 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

I mean the hard stuff you funny boy.dont know of milk or water ever doing what booz does.unless you have hard water and spolled milk.ha ha.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Perez said...

I love the picture...Very funny and a good laugh-perez

12:38 PM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

happy new year leann, i rust yo don't get your necked ringed to much, funny pic, nice to talk again, i had to take a bit of time off of my blog, so i have not returned or made any comments recently, may God bless you and your family

5:45 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Hilarious! I love it! and I won't tell that I saw it. You made my day!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping everyone.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Your in trouble now mom, remember he only agreed to the pic when we promised not to post it. You know his rep and all, he's such a swaive dude!
Love this pic though always makes me laugh..

10:05 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

aint I always in deep do.it comes with being a mean old mother in law.Ha Ha

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home